By using the Website, you agree to be bound by the entire Terms.
Should you not wish to be bound by these Terms, please do not access the Website.
- Our right to revise Terms
We reserve the right to, without giving any reason and without giving prior notice, to revise these Terms at any time.
- The intellectual property rights of all software and content made available to you on or through the Website remains the property of BIG FISH FURNITURE PTE. LTD and its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by BIG FISH FURNITURE PTE. LTD. and its licensors.
- We do not claim to own the rights to the images, trademarks and intellectual property of our licensors and the respective third-parties that are featured on this Website. All rights of these images, trademarks and intellectual property belong to their respective owners.
- You are permitted to store, print and display the content supplied purely for your personal use. You may not publish, manipulate, distribute or reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website, nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
While we endeavour to provide accurate descriptions of the products listed in the website, we do not warrant that such descriptions are accurate, current or free from error.
- You shall not hold us liable for small variations in colour, shade and texture in furniture items or slight deviations from photographs and artworks published on the Platform.
- We shall have the right, at any time, to make changes to information about products displayed on the Website, including but not limited to information about prices, description or the availability of products and we may do so without first giving you any notice of the changes.
- Each order submitted on the Website constitutes an offer to treat. We shall, at our sole discretion, reserve the right to reject any offer without the need to provide any reason. In the event of this, we will refund any payments that may have been made by you in relation to the rejected offer.
Upon our receipt of an offer, an Acknowledgement Email will be sent to you within 24 hours. Upon our acceptance of an offer, you will receive an email from us confirming our receipt and acceptance of your order (‘Confirmation Email’).
We will endeavour to provide you with the Acknowledgement Email Confirmation Email within 24 hours of your placement of the order. If you do not receive the Confirmation Acknowledgement Email, kindly contact our customer service us at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not submit a new order for the same product unless we expressly inform you that your order has not been received by us accepted.
You may cancel the order within 24 hours of its placement and we will refund you any payments that may have been made by you in relation the order. Beyond 24 hours after the time of placement of the order, any cancellation of the order is subject to a Cancellation Fee.
- Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping charges and any customs duties or tariffs that may be imposed on the deliveries will be paid by you. We endeavour to make these charges made known to you at point of purchase.
- Any delivery dates provided to you in connection with your order are estimates. Although our aim is to provide you with as accurate estimates as possible, we do not and cannot promise that they are accurate.
- We reserve the right to deliver the ordered products in separate shipments.
- Once we have delivered the ordered product(s) to you, provided we have received full payment for the ordered product(s), they become your property and you will become responsible for it and for any loss or damage to it thereafter.
- There is strictly no returns for any orders unless the product arrives damaged beyond repair or the quality of the item is deemed unsatisfactory based on reasonable standards.
- By placing an order on the Website, you agree that that all orders placed by you shall be subject to the Return Policy.
- Our Liability to you
- Nothing in these Terms will exclude or limit liability to you for fraud, death or personal injury or any other liability which the law states may not be excluded or limited.
- We will not be liable to you under a contract for:
- any loss of profit, loss of income, loss of business, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill;
- any loss or corruption of or damage to data; or
- any loss or damage which was not a reasonably foreseeable result of either breach of a contract or breach of legal duty of care.
- Our maximum liability to you shall not exceed the value of the order placed through the Website.
The various provisions in these Terms and Conditions are severable and if any provisions or identifiable part is held or found to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be deemed to be severed from the provision, but the remainder of the provision shall remain in full force and effect.
- Rights of third parties
No person other than a party to this Agreement may enforce this Agreement and the provisions of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act [Cap. 53B] of Singapore are hereby expressly excluded.
- Entire Agreement
The Agreement sets out the entire agreement between you and us. Neither party has entered into this contract in reliance upon any representation, warranty or undertaking of the other party that is not expressly set out or referred to in this contract. This Article shall not exclude any liability for fraudulent misrepresentation
- Force Majeure
- Governing Laws
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.